Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Our attorneys are available to speak on the following topics, please contact us at: (502) 581-1111
- Medicaid Planning / Asset Protection Planning
- Living Wills / Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Surrogates / VA Benefits
Kentucky ElderLaw, PPLC
CapABLE is available to speak on the following topics, please contact us at (502) 599-5693.
- Home Modification
- Fall Prevention
- Home Safety
Carrie Morgeson OTR/L, CAPS, ECHM
CapABLE Living LLC
Nazareth Home is available to speak on the following topics, please contact us at (502) 744-7846.
- End of life care/decision making
- Transitioning into LTC
- Any topics specifically dealing with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Caring for the caregiver
- Providing a meaningful day
- Staff education for having successful care plan meetings
Nazareth Home / Nazareth Home-Clifton
Legal Shield/ID Shield is available to speak on the following topics, please contact us at (502) 419-0438.
Rhoda Faller, Kentucky Senior HealthCare Advocate, LLC
I have a Powerpoint presentation on what is a patient advocate and how a patient advocate helps the individual.
– take detailed notes
– asks questions
– provides a written record in understandable English
– a record that could be shared with others, with the individual’s permission
– what tests are recommended and why
– why medications are ordered, how & when they are to be taken, side effects, drug interactions
– instructions for care
– explanation of health conditions
– explanation of test results
– reasons for referrals
– when to contact the physician
– when to have a return visit
The result is a better outcome for the individual with a comprehensive written record to read, reread and share.
Kentucky Elder Mediation, LLC
Bernard Faller and Tamela Jennewein can discuss and take questions on Elder Mediation, a new service in Kentucky designed to resolve thorny issues within families regarding the care, finances or other issues involving older citizens. Mediation can be in-person when family members are local, or online when the family is partly or entirely out of town.
Bernard Faller is an experienced elder law attorney (now retired) and Tamela Jennewein is an attorney with a background in mediation, bio-ethics and pastoral studies.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.